
This is our living room. It is actually huge. It extends to the left with a whole other couch so we have lots of space for hosting friends and family. Our landlady is so sweet she told us we don't have to pay to have guest stay over. Off to the left next to the window is the door to the balcony. I have already posted
views from there.

This my room. I am on the left (your left) side with the strange animal blankets. When we arrived all of our beds had these slightly hideous large blankets. I like being warm--I will put up with mine. Behind the door are shelves where we store our folded clothes and to the left we have a nice little wardrobe for hanging things.

Through here is our storage/where we put our laundry to dry. The door to the right leads into Marissa and Eloise's room.

Our lovely shower/laundry room.

Austrian toilets are a little strange but it's nice that the toilet is separate from the shower in the morning.

And last but not least is our itty-bitty kitchen. It's not too bad except for when all four of us get the cooking bug at once. We had this problem last night--it's kind of fun though. Things are loud and tight but we reach around each other and share what we can and it ends up being very fun.
My roommates and I are horrible about taking pictures so we still don't have very many of each other. I will try to remedy that soon!
Happy living!
Thanks for the apartment pics, Becca. You're going to really enjoy opening those wonderful large windows in the spring when the weather turns warm!
ReplyDelete